What do I need to Apply?
Applicants need to bring the following at the time of application:
- Birth certificates for all persons to be on application
- Social Security cards for all persons on application
- Picture ID for all persons over the age of 18 on the application
- All adults on application are required to sign all forms
- Citizenship /Alien status for persons born outside U.S.
- Verification of assets of all household members
- Verification of income for all household members
Examples of income include but are not limited to: TANF, Social Security, SSI, employment, unemployment, child support, retirement or disability pension benefits, VA benefits, alimony, bank interest, dividends and any other source of income.
If you do not provide all the information at the time of your application, it will cause a delay in processing.